Our recent trip to cooler climates have left me dying for some sweater weather. Visiting Asheville with a high of 69 degrees and a low of 52 degrees, and then returning back to St. Augustine where it’s in the 80s was pretty much a BIG TEASE. Not to mention somedays it’s chilly in the morning and then back to bikini weather in the afternoon. But really a light cardigan over my shorts and tank tops are the extent of my seasonal wardrobe change. Ready to break out my leggings and boots. Or ya know, SOCKS.
Here are some things I’m currently lusting to wear for when it FINALLY gets cooler…
1) Free people poncho -This poncho is the perfect size and doesn’t swallow you whole like most do.
2) Steve Madden Jannynce boot-I live in ankle boots when the weather gets cooler. Looovvee the height of these.
3) Saint Laurent Rabbit felt fedora-I’m a hat lady at heart and it was so hard for me to just pick ONE. I don’t have any in this color so it’s obviously next on the list.
4) Enza Costa Viscose tee– Perfect tee to wear with everything
5) The Lafayette Bucket bag-I am dying for a bucket bag. I can throw everything in it including diapers and wipes. I need this ASAP.
6) Understated Leather-If this jacket makes you feel like you’re orgasming (see the chick wearing it) then I want in.
7) Plaid Scarf-You can never have too many scarves. Love the muted tones.
8) Siren Trois Ring – It’s all about the detail.
9) Batwing Grey Sweater-How comfy does this look??
1o) Stuart Weitzman highland boots-I always thought over the knee boots were over the top but…I would literally think of any excuse possible to wear these. Date night? Perfect. Move night at home? Perfect. CHECKING THE MAIL?? PERFECT.
Make sure to stop by next week for a special treat! Every few days I’ll be sharing different holiday gift guide. I’ve included a list for the hostess, the guys, the little one, mom, the bestie, and of course I’m going to share what’s on my wish list for this year! Stayed tuned:)