Today marks the first and longest day of summer…
Hello Summer Solstice! 🙌🏼
Summer is my favorite season of the year. You’re suddenly in the mood to sit back and relax, go outside and explore more, AND you have the perfect excuse to be in your bikini all day- AM I RIGHT? To kick off summer I made a little list of some simple, and not so simple things I’d like to cross off.
1) Have a picnic on the beach
2) Spend an entire day tech free
3) Write a love/inspiring/happy note and give it to a stranger
4) Cook a new recipe each week
5) Take a trip out of the country
6) A random act of kindness
7) Make a bouquet from wildflowers
8) Watch an outdoor concert
9) Explore a new place
10) Spend a day painting
11) Visit a new place in my own town
12) Roast s’mores
13) Plan a girls’ mini vacation
14) Make a refreshing summer cocktail
15) Do something that scares me!
Looking forward to checking these off! What are some things you want to do this summer???