We took a trip last minute (what’s new) and visited our friends in North Carolina. Here a few pictures from our morning a long the way in Columbia. The streets were practically empty and it was a beautiful spring day. We went to a park and were the only ones there! It was like being in a dream. Marquesa had a great time roaming around freely and going up and down the stairs 20 times. It’s definitely her new favorite thing!
Ten things lately:
1. Marquesa says”Okay?” after everything she says and it’s the cutest. thing. ever.
2. Eating Siggi’s yogurt with a spoonful of peanut/almond/hazelnut butter is my favorite snack right now. I have at least one every day! I might even be eating one now…
3. I cooked our first meal (salmon, mashed potatoes, zucchini and squash) in our new kitchen on our new gas cooktop at the beginning of this week and it was GLORIOUS. Eating out for a month because you don’t have a kitchen gets old quick.
4. Currently reading: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
5. Starting something new every month. I’m going to give something up for thirty days and pick something up for thirty days. Hoping to kick a few bad habits and pick up some good ones!
6. Marquesa has learned how to climb out of her crib and it is TERRIFYING. Changing her crib to a toddler bed and if you have any tips or suggestions please let me know!
7. The kitchen is almost finished. Backsplash gets grouted tomorrow and the floating shelves go up! After that it just a few finishing touches. So exciting!
8. We found a leak in a pipe upstairs… not exciting! Our house is really old and we have copper pipes in most of the house and they ALL need to be replaced.
9. Marquesa is currently into: carrying bags, blackberries… the girl friggin lives for blackberries! , going to the park, BABIES, being outside, and a boy named Lochlan!
10. Watched season one of Legion and loved it. Have you seen it??